To join with Christian like-minded parents in the education of their children, grades 1 – 12, by providing limited, professional classroom instruction that is biblically-based, Christ-centered and focused on godly character.
To see students of Christian Education Alliance follow God’s will as they become Christlike disciples in the world, firmly grounded in and living out the truth of God’s Word, and impacting future generations to do the same.
- Biblical worldview—We choose curriculum and teachers that support and equip students to view the world through the lens of God’s Word and to prepare them to fulfill God’s plan.
- Family—We believe the family is a biblically-ordained institution consisting of a marriage between one man and one woman, in which children are viewed as blessings from the Lord. We encourage parents to train their children through biblical values and principles.
- Dating—We believe that there are lasting benefits to postponing one-on-one, male/female relationships (what our society commonly refers to as “dating”) for post-high school years when students are more mature and ready to seek God’s will for their lives with regard to a mate.
- Home education—We encourage parents to take an active role in training, educating and discipling their children. CEA partners with parents but does not replace the God-given authority in the home.
- Godly character—We emphasize, teach and expect godly character to and of our students, so they may fulfill the command to be transformed into the image of Christ (Romans 8:29). We challenge students to love the Lord God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength and to love others as themselves (Mark 12:29-31). Teachers and staff are to be examples of Christian character.
- Academic Proficiency—A fundamental core knowledge in the areas of science, math, history, and language is emphasized to build a sound academic foundation for each student. Such emphasis will provide the children with basic skills with which to develop themselves as they mature.
- College preparation—We strive to prepare students who choose to go to college to be academically sound and spiritually firm in their beliefs so that their faith in God and His Word remains strong and they can excel academically.
- Leadership—We prepare students to be leaders who do not conform to the culture but change it for the glory of God. (Matthew 5:13-16).
- Service—We provide opportunities for students to serve others with God’s love and true Christlikeness.
- Christian unity—CEA families are actively involved in their own churches, representing various Christian denominations, yet agreeing on the essentials of the Christian faith as stated in our Statement of Faith.
Serving homeschool families for over twenty-five years
- To encourage students to become Christlike disciples, firmly grounded in and living out the truth of God's Word.
- To provide an academically strong program for students to become all God calls them to be.
- To join with other like-minded families teaching and emphasizing the value of godly character.
Christian Education Alliance
840 West 81st Street
Tulsa, OK 74132