The program will only work well for families who share our goals and objectives pertaining to academic, spiritual, and character development for our children. Our goal is to assist like-minded homeschool families as they continue to educate their children. CEA does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, or nationality.
After reading information about CEA’s program, interested parents are asked to submit the Parent Contact Form. When this information is received, you will be contacted by phone or e-mail to discuss the program further. We will then schedule a visit to meet CEA staff and teachers, and view one or more classrooms.
1. Complete and submit application.
2. Parents will be contacted to schedule an interview after application and references are received. The interview process provides parents with an opportunity to ask questions, and it provides CEA the opportunity to acquire a better understanding of the family’s academic and spiritual goals and objectives. The entire application process is designed to help ensure a good “fit” for families and CEA alike.
3. Parents will be notified by letter. Acceptance into CEA is based on the family’s commitment to home education, application, interview, academic readiness of the student, and space availability.
4. Parents return the enrollment agreement and the $100 enrollment fee. Enrollment of your child is a financial commitment to our program for a period of one full year.
Serving homeschool families for over twenty-five years
- To encourage students to become Christlike disciples, firmly grounded in and living out the truth of God's Word.
- To provide an academically strong program for students to become all God calls them to be.
- To join with other like-minded families teaching and emphasizing the value of godly character.
Christian Education Alliance
840 West 81st Street
Tulsa, OK 74132