1st- 2nd grades meet two days a week:
M,W from 8:00 – noon.
3rd– 6th grades meet three days a week:
M,W,F from 8:00 – noon.
At our elementary level, we have self-contained classes. We use a variety of curricula including Shurley English, Rod and Staff, A Beka, Bob Jones, Apologia, and Institute in Excellence for Writing.
CEA seeks to assist families by providing part-time professional instruction which gives structure and accountability to parents’ efforts at home. We emphasize fundamental knowledge in the areas of Bible, science, math, history, and language arts.
- Weekly assignments
- Record keeping
Parents are responsible for instruction at home:
- Assist with projects and writing assignments
- Grade objective work such as math and grammar
- Help students prepare for tests and quizzes
- Review assignment sheets to be sure all work is completed
Schoolwork is collected each day by the classroom teacher who keeps records of assignments and grades. Curriculum is chosen and reevaluated each year with input from teachers as well as CEA parents who serve on our Curriculum Committee.
Serving homeschool families for over twenty-five years
- To encourage students to become Christlike disciples, firmly grounded in and living out the truth of God's Word.
- To provide an academically strong program for students to become all God calls them to be.
- To join with other like-minded families teaching and emphasizing the value of godly character.
Christian Education Alliance
840 West 81st Street
Tulsa, OK 74132