High School Program
9th – 11th grades meet three days a week:
M,W,F from 8:00-1:45
12th grade students attend less time and many are enrolled in concurrent enrollment.
Classes for high school are a 55-minute rotation. Biblical principles are integrated into every subject, including history, literature, Bible, English, math, science, and foreign language. Core to our high school curriculum is our Humanities Plan(LINK). Students read many of the primary sources of history, as well as classic literature. The development of writing skills is also emphasized, and students are assigned research papers and essays over their course of study in high school.
Along with the parents, the teachers and staff of CEA desire to help build Godly character in each student. All these components form the basis for preparing students for college or career pursuits after high school. Students attend a monthly chapel that helps spiritual growth and development.
CEA seeks to assist families by providing part-time professional instruction which gives structure and accountability to parents’ efforts at home. We emphasize fundamental knowledge in the areas of Bible, science, math, history, and language arts.
- Weekly assignments
- Record keeping
Parents are responsible for instruction at home:
- Assist with projects and writing assignments
- Grade objective work such as math and grammar
- Help students prepare for tests and quizzes
- Review assignment sheets to be sure all work is completed
Schoolwork is collected each day by the classroom teacher who keeps records of assignments and grades. Curriculum is chosen and reevaluated each year with input from teachers as well as CEA parents who serve on our Curriculum Committee.
Serving homeschool families for over twenty-five years
- To encourage students to become Christlike disciples, firmly grounded in and living out the truth of God's Word.
- To provide an academically strong program for students to become all God calls them to be.
- To join with other like-minded families teaching and emphasizing the value of godly character.
Christian Education Alliance
840 West 81st Street
Tulsa, OK 74132