Statement of Faith
Parents who entrust their children to the instruction of other individuals and institutions should understand what scriptural principles are held. These principles are integral to CEA’s core beliefs. Parents are asked to affirm their agreement with the Statement of Faith in the application process. A summary of these principles is provided below:
• There is one God who has chosen to reveal Himself to man through the Godhead: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• The Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God.
• Jesus is both fully human and fully God, was born of a virgin, and voluntarily suffered death by crucifixion, therefore becoming the great sacrifice of God “to take away the sins of the world.”
• Jesus rose from the grave in triumph over Satan, hell, and death. No one can be saved by any other way, or by any other name than Jesus’.
• Salvation is a free gift of God’s grace. A person is saved only by faith in Jesus’ finished work on the cross, and if this faith is real it will produce repentance.
• The Holy Spirit was sent to the world to both convict the world of sin, and to empower believers to be good and faithful witnesses to God’s glory and purpose.
• Jesus Christ will come again and those who are in Christ shall be caught up to meet the Lord in the air.
• Jesus will physically return to the earth one day to judge the earth and its inhabitants.
Serving homeschool families for over twenty-five years
- To encourage students to become Christlike disciples, firmly grounded in and living out the truth of God's Word.
- To provide an academically strong program for students to become all God calls them to be.
- To join with other like-minded families teaching and emphasizing the value of godly character.
Christian Education Alliance
840 West 81st Street
Tulsa, OK 74132